Thursday, July 11, 2024

Am I woke now?

Things I USED to think were MAGA traits (before the Biden fiasco):

Shouting down or shaming people who disagree;
Acceptance of being gaslit;
Refusing to grapple with an unpleasant truth;
Refusal to examine one's position and change if the facts indicate change is necessary;
Cult of personality.

Also...


...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE 12:21 pm:




Two things:  
1) paranoid much?
2) I sure hope he is.

Andrea Mitchell says the Bidens are still mad at Obama for promoting Hillary over Joe in 2016.  In fact, I think Joe could probably have beaten Trump then, and I wonder why Obama favored Hillary.  At the time, I thought it was as a consolation for taking her out of the running in 2008.  And that there was probably a DNC promise that the next time would be her turn.

No comments: