Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Doubly thankful



I'm not seeing any change/correction from one hour to the next.  I wonder if someone else wrote this for him and posted it, and he didn't realize it, so posted himself.

Anyway, Xi is enlightening Trump on intellectual property and technology transfers?  Shouldn't someone in his own administration in his own country have done that?

Also, just as I sat down to check on the Twitter machinery, I wondered who would get the credit for Trump's eventual defeat: Mueller or Stormy Daniels?  And then I saw my favorite tweeter had addressed it in a manner of speaking:



UPDATE:



Everything is about him.  He couldn't imagine anything that doesn't revolve around or accrue to him personally. 





For a number of years now?  He's only been president for a little over one year.

No comments: