Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Which is worse?

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said Tuesday morning that it would be “suicide” for President Donald Trump to fire special counsel Robert Mueller.

[...]

“I think it would be suicide for the President to fire him,” Grassley said in a brief interview clip aired on CNN. “I think the less the President says about this whole thing, the better off he will be. And I think that Mueller is a person of stature and respected and I respect him. Just let the thing go forward.”

Grassley made the same comment, nearly word for word, to Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo a couple hours earlier.

  TPM
He might not fire Mueller, but he can sure start a war with Iran and drop some more bombs on Syria.  I'd rather he fire Mueller.
Democrats, he said, would “have a good issue in this upcoming election” if Trump fired Mueller.

[...]

Grassley added, perhaps in an attempt to communicate directly with the President, that Mueller “would appreciate being fired so he would have an excuse for getting out of [the probe],” which Grassley said “looks like a dead end,” in terms of evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.
LOL, Chuck. LOLOLOL

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE:

"If I live anywhere near a Syrian airport, I'm hitting the shelters immediately." -- Charles P Pierce

No comments: