Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Post-SOTU TV viewing

I'm guessing that, due to the announced appearance of Stormy Daniels on Jimmy Kimmell's show, he drew a fair number of viewers.
Adult film actress Stormy Daniels told Jimmy Kimmell on Tuesday night that she did not know where a statement with her purported signature denying an affair with President Trump came from.

[...]

“Did you sign this letter that was released today?” Kimmel asked her.

“I don’t know, did I?” Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford, replied.

“Wait a minute, that you can say, right?” Kimmel said.

“But that does not look like my signature, does it,” Daniels said.

“It doesn’t look like you signature,” Kimmel said. “So you’re saying perhaps this letter was written and released without your approval.”

"Hmmm," Daniels said before laughing.

Kimmel then asked the adult film star where the letter came from.

“I do not know where it came from,” she said, adding, “it came from the internet.”

“So you deny having anything to do with it,” Kimmel said.

“I also work for the FBI and I’m a man, according to the internet today,” Daniels replied.
  The Hill

No comments: