Monday, January 29, 2018

No time to tweet

Even the perpetual lack of free time, of which the US leader complained to Morgan, does not stop him from indulging his Twitter-habit, he admitted in an interview aired Sunday. “Sometimes I will just dictate out something really quickly and give it to one of my people to put out,” Trump said. “But generally speaking, [I tweet] during the early morning or during the evening.”

  RT
Sometimes. My people. In other words, once, when John Dowd got it wrong, and Trump didn't really say he'd fired Flynn because he lied to the FBI.
Trump argues it is his only means of protection against mainstream media slurs.

“If I don’t have that form of communication I can’t defend myself,” he argued. “I get a lot of fake news, a lot of news that is very false or made up.”

[...]

“I am a stable genius,” he said, doubling down on his previous claim on Twitter that a simple “smart” is an epithet too weak to describe his intelligence. “I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius ... and a very stable genius at that!” he wrote in a series of Tweets on January, 6.

[...]

Trump confirmed he sometimes goes on his fiery social media rants while in bed or during meals, particularly when fighting off “fake news,” he told British journalist Piers Morgan.
While in bed and during meals is often the same thing, I'll bet. Watching Fox & Friends and CNN.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: