Monday, November 27, 2017

Was this the same night as the pee party?



How did we miss this story? Perhaps it was the date of it: January 14, 2017. We were preoccupied.
Former Miss Hungary Kata Sarka, 30, told a reality show host last May that she was attending a [2013 Miss Universe] pageant after-party when a man surrounded by bodyguards approached her.

[...]

"We were in Russia, at the final for the Miss Universe and then a man approached me and grabbed my hand, drew me to himself, and asked 'Who are you?'" Sarka told Kasza Tibor, the host of a Hungarian show.

[...]

"And then he said 'and why are you here?'" Sarka continued, giggling. "And he gave me his business card with his private number and told me in which hotel and which room he is staying in. And his name is Donald Trump."

[...]

After Trump's election, Sarka told the Hungarian tabloid Blikk that she saved the President-elect's golden-hued business card, and allowed a photographer for the paper to take a picture of it.

Sarka told Blikk that she never took Trump up on his offer to join him in his hotel room. When asked why, she responded, "He's not my type."

  NY Daily News
Good taste.

No comments: