Friday, November 24, 2017

The Coast Guard's "brand has gone up"

Buzzfeed has the transcript of The Most Notable Loser's gibberish speech yesterday to Coast Guard personnel.
Should we leave the media here to do the questions or should we tell the media? "It's Thanksgiving. Let's let the media stay. Anybody have any questions about the country, how we're doing or any of those things? Wow. I love it when you don't. That means you're doing great. I love that. That's the greatest. The press I know doesn't have any questions. If you do, we won't take them but that's alright. The press has plenty of questions."
And yes, he used the time mostly to brag. In case you didn't know it, the Coast Guard's "brand" is going up, thanks to Hurricane Harvey.
[A]s bad as that hurricane was, and that was bad one. That was a big water job, right? It kept coming in and going back, they couldn't get rid of it. They'd never seen it. I guess it was the biggest water dump they've ever seen.
Also, this:
The Navy, I can tell you, we're ordering ships, with the Air Force I can tell you we're ordering a lot of planes, in particular the F-35 fighter jet, which is like almost like an invisible fighter. I was asking the Air Force guys, I said, "How good is this plane?" They said, "Well, sir, you can't see it." I said, "But in a fight. You know, in a fight, like I watch on the movies."
Go ahead and read the whole thing. It's a jewel.


That's what half the world is thinking about us now, but is The Most Notable Loser perhaps thinking of Mike Flynn?

No comments: