Sunday, November 26, 2017

Put this in the "wait and see" column

I'm not sure what to make of this. But I'm going to post it here for possible future reference because it's made it as far as Laura Rozen's Twitter account. Two new (at least to me) Russian names in the mix:  Artem Klyushin and Konstantin Rykov.

And some seemingly damning evidence of Trump conspiring with Russia to get control of the White House.  (Or at least of the Russians conspiring to make Trump the US president with a credulous and naive Trump unwitting target.)  Or maybe just Russian wanna-be important people bragging about influence they never actually had?  I don't know.






So now I guess I have to follow Seth Abramson's Twitter account.

Sheeeeeesh.  I spend too much time on this infernal wormhole as it is.  Newsweek published an article Friday discussing Abramson's analysis of the recently revealed Mike Flynn information, which I have not yet read.  Knock yourself out.

 ...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE:

No comments: