Friday, October 20, 2023

There it is


So, we won't be getting that trial. 

What will the remaining defendants do?


To be continued...

UPDATE 12:58 pm:





UPDATE 03:28 pm:




UPDATE 10/21/2023:




UPDATE 10/22/2023:


UPDATE 12/14/2023:



“It doesn’t need to be very long. In fact, all I would rather is a sentence. But I think it’s important.” [AG Fani Willis]

[...]

[Scott] Hall, a bail bondsman who was indicted for his role in the Coffee County election data breach, wrote the longest letter of the bunch uncovered on Thursday. He told Georgia citizens, “I wish I had never involved myself in the post-election activities that brought me before the court.”

“Although I certainly did not mean to violate any laws, I now realize that I did and have accepted responsibility for my actions,” Hall wrote.

Ellis, a lawyer who worked for the Trump campaign, tearfully read her apology letter in front of McAfee during a hearing in October.

“I look back on this whole experience with deep remorse,” she said.

[...]

“I apologize for my actions in connection with the events in Coffee County,” lawyer Sidney Powell stated in her letter on Oct. 19.

“I apologize to the citizens of the State of Georgia and of Fulton County for my involvement in Count 15 of the indictment,” attorney Kenneth Chesebro wrote.

  Atlanta Journal Constitution

No comments: