Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Harris/Walz launch in Philadelphia

We're not going back.



BTW, Shapiro was very good.







I can see him on his way to the White House one day.

Both he and Harris have Obama cadence/vibes (Shapiro brings more fire).


Republicans will be attacking Walz hard over the George Floyd riots.  I assume Harris and Walz are ready for that.  Their "Tampon Tim" jabs are nothing compared to the riot attacks he'll be under.

(Tampon Tim because he had the audacity to provide free menstrual products in schools.)

UPDATE 08/07/2024:




I'm of two minds about this, but I will admit that my immediate reaction to Walz' "joke" was negative.  Younger people probably weren't wincing, and likely even cheered it.  Today's insult culture seems pervasive.  And maybe, to use the Harris/Walz catchphrase, we're not going back.



No comments: