Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The pills made me do it

Roseanne Barr is a disgrace.
Barr has since defended herself, writing: “It was 2 in the morning and I was Ambien tweeting,” Barr tweeted. “It was Memorial Day too. I went too far and do not want it defended. It was egregious [and] indefensible.”

“I think Joe Rogan is right about Ambien,” she added, referencing the comedian and UFC host who described the drug as “scary stuff”. “Not giving excuses for what I did (tweeted) but I’ve done weird stuff while on Ambien: cracked eggs on the wall at 2am etc.”

  The Guardian
I don't want to defend it, but it's not my fault.

I'm pretty sure Ambien didn't make Roseanne a racist.  And maybe if you're doing "weird stuff while on Ambien," perhaps you should get off Ambien.
Barr will appear on Rogan’s podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience, this Friday. On Wednesday, Rogan tweeted a link to a Huffington Post story titled The Disturbing Side Effect of Ambien, the No 1 Prescription Sleep Aid.
As far as I know, even through all her apologies, Barr has never admitted to being racist or needing to do anything about that other than not show it publicly.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE:

No comments: