Thursday, January 26, 2012

Impeach Nancy Pelosi

Or gag her.
I previously criticized Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi for suggesting that she has dirt on Newt Gingrich but would disclose it later. She has returned to that ignoble theme in an interview with CNN, saying that Gingrich will not be elected because “There is something I know.” I have been a vocal critic of Gingrich on this blog, but once again I view this low-grade form of politicking to be grossly unfair to Gingrich and a further degrading of our political system. If you want to attack Gingrich, then do it.

[...]

She is not a stupid person and she knows how such comments will be interpreted — particularly after being criticized on the earlier occasion. This is precisely why Congress is now as unpopular as ebola.

  Jonathan Turley
Amen.

I imagine Newt would do the same if the tables were turned, but it doesn’t make it right.

I would think her fellow Democrats would want to gag her on this. She says whatever it is she “has” on him is in the public record. If that’s the case, then the only thing that’s going to happen when she “reveals” it is that people are going to say in effect, “Give me a fucking break, Nancy,” making herself look worse and Newt better by comparison.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: