Friday, September 25, 2020

I feel so sorry for poor Lindsey

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said on Fox News Thursday that he was “getting killed financially” by his Democratic opponent Jamie [sic] Harrison.

"My opponent will raise $100 million in the state of South Carolina,” Graham said. “The most money ever spent in the history of the state on a Senate race in this state was by me in 2014 when I spent $13 million.”

“I'm being killed financially. This money is because they hate my guts.”

  The Hill
We don't hate your guts, Lindsey. We hate your job performance and your lack of integrity.
It wasn’t immediately clear what figure Graham was referring to, given that Harrison has raised just over $28 million as of the last Federal Election Commission filings in June, compared to Graham’s $29 million.

Graham held a cash advantage over Harrison at the end of June, with the Republican reporting $15 million in cash reserves compared to Harrison’s $10.2 million.

Graham noted that Harrison reportedly raised $6 million in the 72 hours after Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg died Friday. Graham chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee, putting him at the forefront of the GOP’s effort to replace Ginsburg.

[...]

“They’re not going to intimidate me, [Senate Majority Leader] Mitch McConnell [R-Ky.] or anybody else,” Graham said Monday. “I’m getting outraised 3 to 1, outspent 4 to 1.”
Donate to Jaime Harrison here.  Or to Harrison and other Senate Democrats here.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: