Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Impeach this dickhead

President Trump said Wednesday that he'll have a "very good conversation" with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Group of 20 (G20) summit, but declined to say whether he plans to warn him against interfering in U.S. elections.

  The Hill
Too obvious even for him to bother answering.
"I’ll have a very good conversation with him. What I say to him is none of your business," Trump said.
Very presidential.
Asked over the weekend on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether he would directly confront Putin on the issue of election interference, Trump said, "I may."
I guess he didn't think "none of your business" would work on Meet the Press.
Trump will hold meetings with the heads of state of Australia, Japan, India, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and China at the Summit.

"I’m meeting with Russia, I’m meeting with China, I’m meeting with many countries," Trump said Wednesday outside the White House. "We’ve been ripped off by everybody over the years. They’re not ripping us off anymore."
Very diplomatic. Very presidential.

No comments: