Sunday, February 25, 2018

No collusion




I think he was always talking about himself.  He's the only person he's ever really concerned about.

I haven't watched the Pirro interview.  She would only have been interviewing him to portray how wonderful he is.  But I've read a few comments that indicate he gave a rambling and crazy performance.  I doubt they went too close to the Russia investigation issues, other than general denial of wrongdoing except by "the other side," but if I see anything other than that, I'll post.  I'm not going to watch it.  I saw some clips of the idiot talking about how we should arm teachers and put a stop to "sickos" going into schools, because, hey, they may be sickos, but they're logical and clever enough to realize they could get shot, so arming teachers will "take care of the problem."  Jesus, what an idiot.  How can anyone stand to watch/listen to him?


...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: