Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Dominion v Fox ends

And, just like that, they settled, depriving us all of well earned schadenfreude.


I hope one of the conditions of the settlement is that Carlson, et al., have to eat crow on air.

I'm assuming the settlement came because of the judge's lunch time order creating a special master to investigate whether Fox had complied with discovery.  So there must be something out there Fox didn't want seen.  And I wish Dominion had held out for more.  Well, I really wish they had refused to settle at all.  


Yeah, I bet.


And Smartmatic, no matter what they say, can be expected to settle as well.



I wonder if the investor/shareholder suit (Schwarz v Murdoch) will settle.





I assume the most damaging documents are still hidden.  Thus, the settlement after the judge ordered a special master on discovery.









...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE 04:35 pm: Hmmmmmm...




UPDATE 09:59 pm:





UPDATE 04/21/2023:



No comments: