Friday, October 28, 2022

Elon Musk now controls Twitter

He fired a string of executives.  How long before he reverts to Twitter's posting rules?


...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE: Well, that didn't take long.  I have a feeling the folks above are going to be disappointed.


UPDATE:








UPDATE:
“I am staying on Truth. I like it better, I like the way it works. I like Elon, but I’m staying on Truth,” Trump told Fox News Digital on Friday in an exclusive interview.

Trump received a lifetime ban from Twitter after the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

[...]

Experts and Trump allies have cast doubt on the idea that he would be able to resist the platform, were he allowed back on.

  The Hill
There's no reason he can't do both, and I'm willing to bet he'll be back on Twitter. We could have a pool to pick when.

UPDATE:  I did not know this.


UPDATE:
Elon Musk has been named sole director of Twitter, dissolving the board in place before he completed his $44 billion acquisition of the company, the social media platform said in a securities filing on Monday.

  The Hill

No comments: