Thursday, November 26, 2020

It's Turkey Day

The real turkey Trump pardoned:


I have a feeling Trump was intending an insult with the pardon, considering the timing - when he was pardoning the other turkey.  Which is a stupid, stupid "tradition". And especially awful at a time when the Trump administration is rushing to execute a number of real people before he leaves office.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.


UPDATE:  I know the asshat Matt Gaetz is not trying to call Flynn "the Thanksgiving turkey," but that's exactly what he's done, nevertheless.  And it's not wrong.



Hadn't even thought of that.

UPDATE:



You can't shame Trump and the GOP, Tim.  They don't care.  And neither do their voters.

UPDATE:


UPDATE:


Cult 45!  I like it.  I'm gonna use it.  If I can remember it.

UPDATE 12/8:  Judge Sullivan dismisses the case against Flynn.

No comments: