Friday, November 27, 2020

Nasty man


The man has zero class.

He's so effing jealous of that 80 million vote count.  Not only is it 6 million more than he got, it's a record for a presidential candidate.

I now wonder how many views that address DID get.*  I wouldn't have even thought of it.


The man is leaving office as a laughingstock, which he should be, but it makes him also particularly dangerous.  Fingers crossed we get there without a major war of civil uprising.

After seeing a number of crazy ass tweets being reported, I decided to take a look at Diaper Don's Twitter account, which I've been avoiding for the past few months.  It's not as raging as I thought it might be, but nobody can truthfully claim he's not unhinged.  He's retweeting OAM and Newsmax - two equally unhinged ultra-rightwing sources - but he had a few of his own gems.  Some I haven't already posted:



Perhaps that's why the news didn't carry the full message.


Sure, hon.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

*


No comments: