Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I missed this one

“The soldiers that died in Korea, their remains are going to be coming back home,” he told Fox News aboard Air Force One.

“And we have thousands of people that have asked for that, thousands and thousands of people. So many people asked when I was on the campaign, I’d say ‘Wait a minute, I don’t have any relationship…’, but they said, ‘When you can President, we’d love our son to be brought back home’. You know the remains.

  UK Independent
How old were these people who wanted their son back? The Korean War was in the early 50s.  Let's say they had the youngest soldier in the war - I don't know how old they could be then, but let's say even 18.  And let's say he died on the last day of the war in 1953.  Had he not died, he would be 71 today.

Old Lard Ass is always making up shit. Every time he goes somewhere he claims that "somebody" said so-and-so to him.

Jesus.



Christ.

No comments: