Friday, March 31, 2023

Is this the stupidest talking point they have?


It's already you and me.  It's about time justice started going to the top of the criminal ladder.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE 08:26 am:  Oh, lord.  Should have seen this coming.


And, appropriately, "it's the Jews"...


UPDATE 01:12 pm:


It would not surprise me in the least if David Pecker has a little something on Lindsey Graham locked away in that safe where he keeps Donald Trump's secrets.

UPDATE 04/01/2023:
Six former A.M.I. employees told me that Pecker routinely makes catch-and-kill arrangements like the one reached with [Playmate Karen] McDougal. [...] Jerry George, a former A.M.I. senior editor who worked at the company for more than twenty-five years, told me [...] that Pecker protected Trump. “Pecker really considered him a friend,” George told me. “We never printed a word about Trump without his approval.”

[...]

“In theory, you would think that Trump has all the power in that relationship, but in fact Pecker has the power—he has the power to run these stories. He knows where the bodies are buried.” [according to Maxine Page, who worked at A.M.I.]

  New Yorker

No comments: