Saturday, November 19, 2022

Another Trump snit

Former President Trump on Friday blasted the Justice Department’s appointment of a special counsel to oversee its probes on him, saying he would not “partake” in the investigations.

  The Hill
I don't think it was an offer.
“I have been going through this for six years — for six years I have been going through this, and I am not going to go through it anymore,” Trump said.
Only if you die, pal.
“And I hope the Republicans have the courage to fight this.”
They will squawk. They always do. But they won't - can't - fight it.
“I am not going to partake in it,” Trump added. “I’m not going to partake in this.”
Maybe not voluntarily. But it wasn't an invitation event.
“I have never heard of such a thing. They found nothing. I announce and then they appoint a special prosecutor,” he said Friday.
It sounds like he didn't realize there was an investigation already well under way.
“They found nothing, and now they take some guy who hates Trump. This is a disgrace and only happening because I am leading in every poll in both parties.”
Talking about himself in the third person is always so bizarre. He's leading in every poll in both parties. The polls in his head, I guess.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: