Monday, June 10, 2013

If You Haven't Been Scared Off...

[The] Guardian and I agreed that I would continue to rely in part on reader support. Having this be part of the arrangement, rather than exclusively relying on the Guardian paying to publish the column, was vital to me. It's the model I really I believe in. It is an indispensable factor in my independence. It enables me to work far more effectively by having the resources I need and to spend my time only on the work which I actually believe can have an impact. It keeps my readers invested in the work I do and keeps me accountable to them. And it's what enables me to know that I'll be able to continue focusing on the issues and advancing the perspectives which I think are vital regardless of who that might alienate.

  Glenn Greenwald
Glenn Greenwald's reporting can be supported by donations.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: