Saturday, October 28, 2017

Where do these whores come from?

In an interview with New York Magazine, [former congressman and 2018 House hopeful Michael Grimm (R-NY), formerly known as inmate No. 83479-053 (7 months for tax evasion)] mentioned meeting Trump at his Trump Tower office and recalled being awestruck by the President’s hands and physical size in general.

“I remember saying to myself, I never realized what a large man — I mean stature-wise, he’s a big man, with massive hands,” Grimm said. He then outstretched his own hands in demonstration as he explained, “I don’t have small hands, but when I shook hands with him, the first time I shook hands with him, I realized he was a big man.”

The former congressman emphatically claimed that he was being completely honest. “I thought he had a big, strong grip. I’m dead serious,” he insisted.

  TPM
Good god, man. Can you suck up any harder? What position do you want?
In September, Grimm announced that he would run for his old seat [representing Staten Island in Congress]. His campaign has hitched onto the #MAGA train, which included hiring a former Trump campaign adviser and a meeting with ex-White House chief strategist Steve Bannon.
I'm not sure sucking The Most Notable Loser's dick is the right way to win anything in New York.
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told New York Magazine that “[w]e have nothing to announce at this time” regarding Grimm’s candidacy.
Suck harder, scary whore. Suck harder.



...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: