Wednesday, July 31, 2019

John Delaney, please drop out

I'm not into having another billionaire businessman as president, and besides, I cannot look at John Delaney without thinking of character actor and voice of Piglet, John Fiedler. 


I didn't know the actor's name.  Thanks to Stephen Schwartz, I do now.



Also, please drop out Governor Bullock. 

He's probably not going to get very good press for his debate appearance last night due to the fact that he didn't put his hand over his heart during the playing of the national anthem or the parading of the American flag, but I'm more concerned about his comment that he would not take a first nuclear strike option off the table.  Now I know why:




Another person who's main concern is his own narrow interests.  Screw the world.

I may have to check in on Mr. Schwartz fom time to time.


No comments: