Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Even more unbelievable

As lawmakers probed Bannon’s time working for President Donald Trump, Bannon’s attorney Bill Burck was asking the White House counsel’s office by phone during the Tuesday session whether his client could answer the questions.

  AP News
While Bannon was testifying, his attorney was on the phone to the White House! If the committee had wanted a White House represenative to censor Bannon, I'm sure they could have asked for one.
It’s unclear who Burck was communicating with in the White House. He is also representing top White House lawyer Don McGahn in special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia.
I don't care who he was checking in with. This is outrageous. I can't believe the committee isn't coming down hard on the White House. Oh wait. I guess I can.

Jesus.

I really don't think Mueller should let Bannon voluntarily testify.  I thnk he should send him before the Grand Jury.  This is nuts.


Excellent question.  I think we know the answer.

Shut down the House investigation.  It's a waste of money.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE:




FURTHER UPDATE:


No comments: