Saturday, July 1, 2023

Elon destroying Twitter - part whatever




And here's Mueller, She Wrote explaining how this is affecting "liberal" accounts.


I don't use the Twitter app.  I go to each person whose account I like to read individually on a web browser.  I don't "follow" anyone.  I do have a Twitter account.  Unverified, of course. And I very rarely use it.  I don't know how this shit is working, but I'm not having any problems doing what I'm doing.  

Elon Musk is a top-notch asshole.  

Here's Popehat on Post.news:


LOL

If you are a Twitter user and want out, Mueller, She Wrote is touting Post.news.  A number of good people are there, mainly holding a space for when Twitter is no longer tolerable I think.  It's a relatively new site, and easy enough to use. I think you can get an account there now without waiting.  I do "follow" people there rather than go to each individual's page.  I managed to get on their list when they were just starting out and testing it and have an account there, but rarely use it either. Just trying to keep options open.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE 07/01/2023:

Once again - Elon is acting like Trump.  (Maybe it's the way of all rich narcissists.)


UPDATE 07/03/2023:




No comments: