Thursday, December 21, 2017

What was this about?

The UK IB Times is running a look back at the year in pictures of The Most Notable Loser.  They don't have anything particularly interesting.  The man is a reptillian golem in a human suit (although why you would choose THAT suit is beyond me).  But here's one that I remember passing over when it made the pages with a vague question of what in the Hell some kid was doing mowing the White House lawn while the saggy, baggy elephant appeared to be yelling at him.



What I'm wondering now is why is the kid leaving strips of unmown grass between passes?  Is The Most Notable Loser yelling to get over the noise of the mower, or is that why he's yelling at the kid?

After a little Googling, I found this:
Frank Giaccio told CNN's "New Day" he even waived his usual $8 fee for President Donald Trump -- even though anchor Alisyn Camerota noted that the billionaire chief executive could probably afford the fee.

"I always wanted to do something big and so I was like, 'Why don't we just start here?' This seems like the perfect example," Frank, of Falls Church, Virginia, told Camerota.

[...]

In August, Frank wrote a letter to the President asking if he could be allowed to put his landscaping skills to good use for the White House. In his letter -- read aloud at a briefing by press secretary Sarah Sanders -- he even offered to bring extra fuel and charged batteries.

[...]

"I would like to show the nation what young people like me are ready for," Frank wrote at the time. Asked on Friday why he waived his fee, Frank replied, "My dad said, 'Just do it for free,' and I was like, 'Fine,' and that's where it's gonna go."

  CNN
In an audio clip, The Most Notable Loser says, "That's the future of the country." Sadly, I think he was right.
Trump then asked Frank what he wants to be when he grows up. Frank's answer: a U.S. Navy SEAL.


Perhaps Frank has some motor skill problems.

Okay, now I've picked on a ten-year-old kid.  My work here is almost done. I bet his father - who told him to do the work for free - wrote the letter.


If that's what they think the American dream is, it explains a lot.

Good luck in your future, Frank.  With this lot in the White House, and a father who's directing you to work for nothing for the rich and famous, you're gonna need all the luck you can get.

No comments: