Monday, July 20, 2020

Portland vs DHS




Also....is violence rocking major US cities (aside from Portland because of the DHS, I mean) as the Fox chyron says?





I can't find anything that says Portland removed the officers, only that they've asked the federal government to do so.  I don't know how Portland could do it without federal cooperation, but if I find something, I'll update this post.
Speaking at the White House on Monday, Mr Trump reiterated his call for law and order.

"We're sending law enforcement," he told reporters. "We can't let this happen to the cities."

He specifically named New York City, Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore and Oakland in discussing problems with violence.

"We're not going to let this happen in our country, all run by liberal Democrats."

  Yahoo
How far are we from him claiming a national state of emergency and declaring martial law?

No comments: