Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Hate to say this about a man I've held in high esteem in the past, but...

Professor Jonathan Turley is going to find himself roundly knocked about after his performance today.

Let's get started.











Please tell me Turley didn't say Trump can't be impeached without having broken any laws.


Yeesh.  Pretty close.

I haven't listened to Professor Turley's opening statement yet.  I'm almost afraid to.  I don't want to see him disgrace himself.

But the following is the best tweet I've seen.  They should play this today for Turley in the hearing:


Sad, Jon, sad.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE:


1) You don't need a crime to impeach;
2) Soliciting foreign interference with an election is a crime; extortion and bribery are crimes.


UPDATE:


Actually, I'm kind of surprised folks haven't brought up Turley's Area 51 case to ridicule him.

Oh, never mind...


UPDATE:


Ouch.

No comments: