Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wipe That Slime Off Your Face, It's Getting Thick

It causes glares from the camera lights.

This may be Newt Gingrich’s biggest campaign lie of all.
During an appearance Wednesday on CNN, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich suggested he would ask former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin to be member of his Cabinet if he was elected President of the United States.

“I don’t want to suggest anything,” he said. “We haven’t talked about anything at all. Gov. Palin is somebody who I think was a very good reform governor, she was extraordinarily effective negotiating with big oil, she did a good job in the state of Alaska, I think she is a very articulate leader of the tea party conservative movement.”

  Raw Story
He SO would not even call her on the phone to say hello. But he got that kiss on the ass of the Tea Party planted pretty darned squarely.
“Certainly, she is one of the people I would call on for advice,” Gingrich continued. “I would ask her to consider taking a major role in the next administration if I am president, but nothing has been discussed of any kind and it wouldn’t be appropriate to discuss it at this time. I’m just delighted that she and Todd have both been so supportive of my candidacy.”
Yeah, wouldn’t want her out there screeching to the Party if she were against him.  Although, I wonder just how much even the Tea Party pays attention to her these days.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: