Monday, September 21, 2015

In Poor Taste

I got sidetracked into a set of twitters this morning:  Pig Gate and Cameron's Pig

It seems that a tabloid published a story that British PM David Cameron had (at least) once porked a dead pig's mouth.  Eww.  I know.  But, okay.  I'll bite.

WARNING:  Nothing important, newsworthy or meaningful follows.


I have heard of that practice before - the secret men's societies having members do something that would give the society something to hold over their heads to prevent anyone talking about the society.  But stuffing your junk in a pig's mouth seems like something that would only lead to lots of jokes if it became public.  It wouldn't cost anything politically.*  Maybe if the pig were alive.  At any rate, whether this actually happened or not, it did indeed lead to lots of jokes, and I've enjoyed the punny ones.  (I can't keep up though, it's stampeding fast.)



And my favorite:



  

Awkward.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

*Well, I was wrong.  It does have a political cost in this case.








No comments: