Thursday, December 13, 2018

Keep talking, fool



And...what about AMI?  They're lying, too?  You better hope Cohen doesn't have tapes.  Or that Weisselberg didn't keep notes.  What are the odds of that?  What are the odds the feds tossed that into a pleading without having corroborating evidence?

Many campaign finance lawyers in Trump calculation = "more than ten."  And, I bet he can't even name one, unless he's calling Rudy a campaign finance lawyer.



Who among us hasn't pled guilty to a crime that wasn't a crime and been sentenced to jail time for it?  The word is "pled" but do go on.



So, go ahead.  Sue him.



Ooops, misspelled basis.

Let's see:
1) I never had sex with those women
2) Maybe I had sex but they were never paid hush money
3) Maybe I had sex and they were paid hush money, but I didn't know about it
4) Maybe I had sex and they were paid hush money and I knew about it, but it wasn't a crime
5) Maybe I had sex and they were paid hush money and I knew about it and if it was a crime, I relied on my lawyer's adivce, who, as I've been saying, is a liar and not even a good lawyer.

Works for me.

No comments: