Monday, June 18, 2018

He doesn't lie; he speaks in a particular vernacular

"[Trump] has not always told the truth," host Jonathan Karl said during an interview [with Steve Bannon] on ABC’s “This Week.”

"I don't know that,” Bannon responded. “This is another thing to demonize him."

"You think the president's never lied?" Karl asked in a follow-up question.

"Not to my knowledge, no," replied Bannon. "Except when he called me Sloppy Steve."

"He says things that are not true all the time," the ABC host interjected.

"I don't believe that," Bannon said. “I think he speaks in a particular vernacular that connects the people in this country."

  The Hill
So lies connect people. What people? Connect them with what?

Bannon will be expecting a pardon when Mueller's round-up is over.

Also, in today's Newspeak:

No comments: