Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Guess what? Trump is lying to Minnesotans right now













He sure wasn't going to say: then pictures of kids in cages showed up.

I'm going to leave Daniel Dale now.  I can't even take any more of a live-tweet.  I don't know how he stands actually being there. Trump is bad-mouthing protesters and inciting the crowd.  The crowd is chanting "U-S-A!" and "Build That Wall!"  I'm sure "Nobel Prize!" and "Lock Her Up!" aren't far away.

Sounds like this is just another Trump's Greatest Hits rally.

Oh, by the way:


...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE  9:20pm:

I went back to check on poor Daniel.




He mentions this periodically.  I think he may actually believe it's true, but the real reason he keeps mentioning it, I believe, is that he wants people to get used to the idea of him being president longer than 8 years.


!!


No comments: