Sunday, January 14, 2018

The essence of Donald Trump



By jove, I think Seth's got it.

Wanna hear another story summing up Turmp as a businessman?  How about when he bought a golf course in Rancho Palos Verdes?  Yeah, it's disgusting.

UPDATE:



UPDATE:

Dear God, the images.
“She says one time he made her sit with him for three hours watching ‘shark week.’ Another time he had her spank him with a Forbes magazine.”

[...]

The campaign consultant who wrote the email to Dubé tells Mother Jones that Daniels said the spanking came during a series of sexual and romantic encounters with Trump and that it involved a copy of Forbes with Trump on the cover.

  Mother Jones
(Oh, yeah. He had Russian prossies pee on the bed. Not a doubt in my mind.  Remember Keith Schiller, Trump's bodyguard who claimed to have waited until Trump went into his room and then left, so if prostitutes came up, he didn't know it?  I found it very hard to believe the body guard would do that.  Somewhere I read that Daniels said Schiller stayed outside the rooms while she and Trump did their thing.  That's what he would have done in Moscow, too.)

Did his daughter on the cover have anything to do with it?



UPDATE:
“He is obsessed with sharks. Terrified of sharks. He was like, “I donate to all these charities and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die,’” she said.

“He was like riveted. He was like obsessed. It’s so strange, I know.”

  The Hill

No comments: