Thursday, January 18, 2018

He gets more exercise than you think

“I get exercise. I mean I walk, I this, I that,” Trump told Reuters. “I run over to a building next door. I get more exercise than people think.”

  The Hill
I "this" and "that", too, and it's not doing any more for my health than it is for his. And he doesn't "run" anywhere.

How many times has he gone to a building next door? Because I know going to a building next door is on many exercise plans, but I think there's a minimum number of times included.
Trump said that he also gets exercise on the golf course, even though he usually uses a golf cart to traverse the course because walking the entire course takes up time.

“I don’t want to spend the time,” he said.
How do people not laugh in his face?
Trump told the Reuters reporters that “most of us could lose a couple of pounds.” He then surveyed the reporters in the interview and told them they were in “pretty good shape.”
...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: