Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Doctor's report - Part 6 (I think) Part 5

Look at this picture from the 2016 Republican debates:


Now, Google "how tall is Jeb Bush?"   Or, take my word for it since I already did:  6'3".

How tall is Ted Cruz?  5'10".

I'd guess Trump to be at most 6'1", and that's if you measure to the top of his hair, not the top of his head.  And that's with his high heeled shoes, too.  So, in reality, the way most people are measured for height (no shoes, and to the top of their head), 6'0".   And I'm willing to bet.


Dr. Jackson fudged the report to call Trump 6'3" and 229 pounds so he could say Old Lard Ass is a pound shy of qualifying as obese.  He's way over 229 pounds, and he's at least 3 inches under 6'3".

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: