Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Greatest Picture



I think this is the most awesome picture in the history of photography. If you put everyone in this picture in a barrel and rolled the barrel downhill, there'd always be a vicious dunce on top. (By the way, does Omarosa really have business cards that say, "The Honorable Omarosa"? Please tell me that's true.) My favorite part of the picture is old Corey Lewandowski there, clearing the way for the Nut Pack with a jaunty little point of the finger. It's like a Tarantino remake of Duck Soup, with Seb Gorka as Zeppo.

  Charles Pierce
I like Charlie's analysis. But I see something a little different. I see the Earps coming down Main Street. Lewandowski is pointing with the fingers on both hands like he has six-shooters.

"If you put everyone in this picture in a barrel and rolled the barrel downhill, there'd always be a vicious dunce on top."

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: