Saturday, August 19, 2017

Important Tweeting




I can answer that:  yes.


I can answer that, too:  because you're talking about tearing down monuments, this is the opposite.


And that, too.

And one more:  you're not talking about Russian collusion now.  Mission accomplished.





You're talking to Dolt 45 (wish I'd thought of that one myself).  He doesn't have a clue where congressional bills are to be found online.

This is the extent of the import of his signings.  He has yet to sign a bill that actually does anything.

And while I'm complaining: who named this thing?  Why is it Global War on Terrorism War Memorial Act?  Is Global War on Terrorism a legitimate title for what's happening?  I know it's the standard for reporting, but - is it an actual war?  I'm pretty sure it's never been officially declared. Even if it is a legitimate title, we can cut that bill title down to make it better:  Global War on Terrorism Memorial Act, or GWOT War Memorial Act.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE:


I had to look three times to notice that darth had changed that picture.  This is a photo from the important signing of the GWOT Memorial Act bill.  They're all looking tough on terror, aren't they?

Also, Dolt 45 looks like he thinks he's still on "The Apprentice".  Maybe he does.

UPDATE:


Because the woman doesn't count.  Right?

UPDATE:  Looks like they took the picture below and realized what they had.  There were probably no black men around, so they tossed a woman into the picture.


No comments: