Thursday, July 27, 2017

You Can't Take Your Eyes Off Him for a Minute



I went to a movie (Dunkirk - brilliant, btw) and dinner and came home to this Scaramucci tweet, thinking, WTF is it now?!



Oh, they have a lot of experience making a mockery out of America.  And you have to admit Scaramucci brings side-splitting humor to the train wreck.


LOL  I hope Reince actually gets that tweet.

And that's what I was thinking.  All Scaramucci, all the time, ever since he was hired.  He'll be fired soon if he keeps hogging the publicity.  (And this is a Breitbart article!)




Oh, that's right.  Bannon used to work for Breitbart and Bannon was adamant that Scaramucci shouldn't be hired.  I wonder how many times Bannon has said "I told you so" to The Rump.

Jesus, this is a six ring circus.

But, finally, I found the beginning of this tale/tail.



That certainly explains Scaramucci's tweet. But he's the one who called the reporter to "unload"!  Scaramucci is the master of the self-inflicted wound.

Let's dig in.
On Wednesday night, I received a phone call from Anthony Scaramucci, the new White House communications director. He wasn’t happy. Earlier in the night, I’d tweeted, citing a “senior White House official,” that Scaramucci was having dinner at the White House with President Trump, the First Lady, Sean Hannity, and the former Fox News executive Bill Shine.

[...]

“Who leaked that to you?” he asked. I said I couldn’t give him that information. He responded by threatening to fire the entire White House communications staff. “What I’m going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we’ll start over,” he said. I laughed, not sure if he really believed that such a threat would convince a journalist to reveal a source. He continued to press me and complain about the staff he’s inherited in his new job. “I ask these guys not to leak anything and they can’t help themselves,” he said. “You’re an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I’m asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it.”

[...]

“I’ve asked people not to leak things for a period of time and give me a honeymoon period,” he said. “They won’t do it.”

[...]

“Is it an assistant to the President?” he asked. I again told him I couldn’t say. “O.K., I’m going to fire every one of them, and then you haven’t protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks.”

[...]

Scaramucci, who initiated the call, did not ask for the conversation to be off the record or on background.

  Ryan Lizza @ The New Yorker
And this is the White House Communications Director.

Go read the article. It's a doozy. Seriously. Be advised, it's riddled with foul - excuse me, colorful - lanugage like this:
Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist.
Which is why The Mooch tweeted this:


Looney Fucking Tunes.

Read the article. He's off his nut. And it's funny as hell.  (Until you remember this is the Communications Director for the White House of the United States of America.)






LOL again.

UPDATE:


FURTHER UPDATE:  Ryan Lizza explains and expands upon the Scaramucci phone call.

No comments: