Sunday, July 2, 2017

Trump's War on the Media

Counselor to the president Kellyanne Conway said Friday that she supports President Donald Trump’s use of social media to attack his opponents, especially when so much of the media coverage of him is “neither productive nor patriotic.”

  Politico
Media coverage is supposed to be productive and patriotic? Funny, I thought it was supposed to be informative and enlightening.
"I didn’t say I endorse his attacks. I never said that, George,” she said. “What I said was I endorse his ability to fight back when he is attacked. There’s no good that comes out of people attacking the president’s physical and mental states on national television every day to the exclusion of connecting Americans with information they need.”
So, just ignore him? I would if I thought that would make him go away.

And, has Kellyanne lawyered up yet?

 ...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: