Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Tangled Web

I recall one of the Trump folks saying in the recent past that he was sure he'd talked with Russians, but not in any meeting that was "set up". I have searched for that and can't find the original story (but I did find this odd semi-flattering Times article from March). I do find, however, in a NYT article a few days ago, they quote it as a Times interview in March with none other than Junior himself.
Donald Trump Jr. had denied participating in any campaign-related meetings with Russian nationals when he was interviewed by The Times in March. “Did I meet with people that were Russian? I’m sure, I’m sure I did,” he said. “But none that were set up. None that I can think of at the moment. And certainly none that I was representing the campaign in any way, shape or form.”

  NYT
At least he hasn't perjured himself in front of Congress or the Special Prosecutor Mueller yet.

I missed this great Breitbart headline from one day before Junior posted his emails to avoid having them published by the Times, which did in fact have them.



Curiously, the Times does not provide the email. Nor has it actually seen the email. Its source: “three people with knowledge of the email.”

This is only the latest effort by the Times to bring down President Donald Trump that relies on documents it has not seen and verified.

  Breitbart


...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: