Monday, June 5, 2017

Megan Kelly Interviews Vladimir Putin

"I asked him all about Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law, and what connections they have had and what they have discussed, and I asked him specifically about somebody else very much in the news, and that is President Trump's now fired national security adviser, General Michael Flynn," Kelly said on NBC, previewing her exclusive interview with the Russian president.

[...]

"You and I, you and I personally, have a much closer relationship than I had with Mr. Flynn," he told Kelly in comments in Russian, which were translated into English. "You and I met yesterday evening. You and I have been working together all day today. And now we're meeting again.

[...]

The whole issue of Moscow's alleged connections with Donald Trump's people and accusations of interference with US elections had been "selected by someone as a line of attack against the current [US] president," Putin told the NBC host.

"This isn't for us to get into, these are your domestic political squabbles. So you deal with them. Nothing to talk about... I just find it amazing how you created a sensation where there wasn't anything at all. And proceeded to turn that sensation into a tool for fighting the sitting president. You know, you're just very resourceful people there, well done, probably your lives there are boring," he said.

  RT
Putin has been on a mission to deny Russian involvement with the Trump administration. That alone makes me suspect there was.


P.S. What in god's name is Megan Kelly wearing, and why?

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: