Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Lindsey's Looking for a Trump Twitter Attack

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said Monday that his colleagues can’t count on President Trump to stand up for the GOP Senate health care bill, if it comes down to it.

“Here’s what I would tell any senator, if you count on the President to have your back, you need to watch it,” he said in an interview with MSNBC’s Garrett Haake.

He went on to defend the Senate’s version of the health care bill, which he called “better” than the House’s plan.

“Here’s what I told the House guys, you need to understand the Senate’s a different animal. I don’t think the House bill was mean. I’m not sure it was as well-constructed as it could have been,” Graham said. “Our bill is better. It saves more money. I think, in many ways, it has a softer transition.”

  TPM
It saves money, but not for the poor, who will get shafted incrementally. Nice.  Not mean at all.

..but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: