Saturday, June 10, 2017

JFC

The whole lot of them is incompetent.
White House principal deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders' Twitter account posted a rambling series of emojis, letters and numbers on Saturday morning.

Sanders, who regularly stands in for White House press secretary Sean Spicer, didn't immediately delete the tweet, which features traffic lights, world maps, castles, airplanes, trains and ships.


  USA Today







I'm not sure this was a government issued phone, but still, she IS a White House press secreatry. More to the point, this is the response that matches what I'm thinking:



However, I have to say, my son's dog once phoned me three times in a row while my son slept and the dog chewed on his phone.  Weird shit CAN happen with "smart" phones.

Some of the best responses:





...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: