Monday, May 29, 2017

Must Be a Trump Buddy


“The New York Times ‘story’ claims that I have inside information on Russia’s election interference, but I am not ready to make them public until I get immunity. Both of these statements are absolute lies,” wrote Deripaska, whose net worth is estimated at $5.2 billion by Forbes.

  RT
"Fake news", eh?
“I actually have proof, unpleasant as this may be for some, of the opposite of what is being said, in terms of Russia’s election meddling,” he wrote.
Sure you do, pal. How can you prove they didn't meddle?
“Stopping the spread of libel and other types attacks by anonymous representatives of the US authorities are a condition of my participation and cooperation,” Deripaska wrote.
A new condition.

Does anybody actually want him to testify?

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: