Friday, February 17, 2017

A Legend in His Own Mind

Rolling Stone has "18 WTF Moments" from T-Rump's recent presser.
NBC reporter Peter Alexander: "You said today that you had the biggest electoral margin since Ronald Reagan – 304, 306 electoral votes. In fact, President Obama got 365 in 2008."

Trump: "Well, I'm talking about Republicans."."

Alexander: "President Obama 333, George H.W. Bush 426 when he won. So why should Americans trust..."."

Trump: "I was given that information, I was just given it. We had a very big margin."."

Alexander: "I guess the question is: Why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they receive as being fake, when you're providing information that is not accurate?"."

Trump: "Well, I was given that information. I was, actually, I've seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?"."

Alexander: "You're the president."

  Rolling Stone

He was given that information. He's seen that information around.

Given to him by himself.  Seen in his own head.."

I did not watch this fiasco.  I can't watch him.  Can't.  Did he tell Peter Alexander to be quiet like he did the reporter that asked him about anti-Semitism engendered by his campaign?
"We had Hillary Clinton give Russia 20 percent of the uranium in our country. You know what uranium is, right? This thing called nuclear weapons, and other things. Like, lots of things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nobody talks about that."
Nobody talks like that. He would like them all to be dumber than he is. Alas, they are not.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: