Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Uh-Oh

What has he said that he shouldn't have? Or what pictures did he post that he shouldn't have?
State Rep. Ron Sandack, a Downers Grove Republican and vocal legislative ally of Gov. Bruce Rauner, is resigning from the Illinois House after saying he's had "cyber security issues" in recent days.

Sandack had been facing a re-election race in November and is well known in Illinois politics for his heavy use of Twitter and Facebook, as well as his role as a floor leader for Republicans in the Illinois House.

[...]

"It has been a tremendous honor and privilege to serve the people of the 81st district for the past four years in Springfield," he said in the statement. "But after some cyber security issues arose, I began to re-evaluate my continued public service."

[...]

"I have always recognized there is no greater privilege than being a father and husband," he said in the statement. "My duties in Springfield has meant missing a lot of events in the lives of my children. I am no longer willing to miss important family events."

  Daily Herald
He's done something really naughty, hasn't he?

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

No comments: