Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I Hope This Is a Joke

But I suspect it isn't, and don't want to find out for sure.



Holy Fuck.

...but hey, do what you want...you will anyway.

UPDATE:  Oh, God, it's true.



I had to look up this guy's bona fides and wasn't surprised at what I found: Chosen by Obama and confirmed by the Senate 97-0 in 2014. West Point grad (BS engineering), 5 yrs in the army, leaving in 1980. In January 2015, he falsely claimed in front of a CBS TV news crew to have been special forces. He serves on the board of directors of Xerox, and is a retired CEO of Procter & Gamble. He was CEO during the Sheffield University Case "involving conflicts of interest, manipulation of pharmaceutical research, and attempted silencing of whistle blowers" (source)

At any rate, #1) I am quite sure Disney does measure wait times; and #2) what in the name of Robert E. Fucking Lee does that have to do with people - veterans - who need urgent medical care?  Are sick people dying in line waiting to get onto Magic Mountain?!

I. Just. Can't.

UPDATE 5/25:


h/t John

No comments: